Thursday, September 18, 2014

First days in Jamshedpur

I think the saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words' is very true, so instead of long descriptions (which you already had in my last post anyway :)), let me share with you some pictures from the first days in Jamshedpur.

On Sunday (14th Sept), we had a full-day orientation among ourselves where each of us introduced themselves by telling their 'life story'. We also had the opportunity to throw a surprise birthday party for Manju whose husband sent her a bouquet of roses and a cake to celebrate.

Darren, Mamtha (IBM CSR India), Shruti (Pyxera Global), Yves and Manju

First impressions of hospitality in India: more particularly in Hotel Alcor and also of Arnabe and his wife Sam who offered us these nice flowers upon arrival to the city
My first elephant :)
View from my room (pretty nice and green)

View from my room to the other side...




#ibmcsc india23 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment